Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn

Dear Ms. Tay,

After a whirlwind weekend in New York, I'm ready for a night in myself. I'm a little too frazzled at the moment (laundry! unpacking! what will i make for dinner? what will i eat for lunch? oh, god, we don't have anything to eat but frozen chicken thighs. is that a banana? yes! oh. no. grocery store first, or gym first? laundry! unpacking! reading in bed...no, bad tia fia.), but I thought you might like to see some gastronomic highlights from my trip:







I'll write more later. I hope all is well with you...fall is almost here! I can smell it, feel it in my bones.

Love you,

TF

3 comments:

  1. What is that huge muffin top thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's Mexican sweet bread! i thought it was too pretty not to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pan dulce? I couldn't tell - I thought was exploding from the pan. Perhaps it's time for new specs.

    ReplyDelete