Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Don't Want To Cook

Dear Tia Fia,

I'm so over cooking right now. With the Bio class, the full time job, my volunteer service and the whole sharing my body with another human thing (that I don't even KNOW) cooking has made me feel more and more like an indentured servant. My generosity levels have been depleted. I think B can tell- right now he gets a can of beans with cheese on top instead of a meal.

Because I don't have much to give we went out twice for fabulous meals on his b-day weekend.

One was Mixteco (my favorite):





















And the other was a Korean BBQ place, San Soo Gab San. They bring out a grill and you cook your own meat. B did all the work.















Gotta go! I love you. Stay warm in all that snow.

Tia
T

P.S. I have a longer letter for you, but I wanted to get this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment